Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

So Now I have started a blog (I think)

I have entered the world of Blogging with a little help from my friend, Mark Harris. He helped me by phone push the correct buttons and here we are. The purpose of this blog is to help me live more faithfully, and if I am fortunate, to think critically while I am living faithfully. My thanks to the Living Church Magazine for the idea of putting these two concepts together. As faithful citizens of the Kingdom of God, our lives are a journey and critical thinking is a necesssity if we are to survive to live faithfully.

I invite all readers to share their own thoughts and feelings on these important matters. It is my belief that none of us live in a vacuum and that it is our interactions that shape us.

So, as Annie Dillard would say, "sit down, put on your crash helmets, fasten your seat builts and hang on for the ride."

Welcome,

Ben Alford

No comments:

Post a Comment